viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

Feliz 16 Debby




I had the most AMAZING, magical, perfect night! I couldnt have dreamed of a better celebration. So many awesome people came to party with me, including my best friend Emma and my other friends from Texas: the dance group Awakening. My brother performed and lots of kids you probably recognize from starring on Suite Life, Sonny With a Chance, Cory in the House, Hannah Montana, JONAS, Nick stars, musicians, singers, and other of my best friends came to celebrate with me! I have the most amazing friends and I am so honored!! [[:

Also! Popstar! magazine surprised me with something I'll never forget all because of YOU guys and your voting!
For exclusive pictures and detatils, check out Popstar!'s BLOG!
http://www.popstaronline.com/blog/ent...

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all of your videos and birthday wishes! I wish i couldve partied with all of you guys but I feel like you were there in spirit. I love yall!
xoxoxoxoxoxo!
debs

P.S. I'm 16!! [[[:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario